wheeze (plural wheezes)
- A piping or whistling sound caused by difficult respiration.
- An ordinary whisper exaggerated so as to produce the hoarse sound known as the "stage whisper."; a forcible whisper with some admixture of tone.
- (British slang) A scheme or plan.
- (slang) Something very funny or laughable.
- The new comedy is a wheeze.
- You think you"re going to win? That"s a real wheeze!
6 letters in word "wheeze": E E E H W Z.
No anagrams for wheeze found in this word list.
Words found within wheeze: